St. Moritz , Glacier Express , Zermatt
Duration: 2 Nights / 3 Days
Tour Cost: € 495.00
Arrival in St. Moritz by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in St. Moritz.
Today you board the Glacier Express Premium which is one of the greatest train journeys in the world. You travel from St.Moritz to Zermatt. A 71/2 hour railway journey across 291 bridges, through 91 tunnels and across the Oberalp Pass at 2'033 metres in altitude. Travel in comfort through the unspoilt natural beauty of a landscape rich in ancient, fragrant mountain forests, peaceful Alpine meadows, rushing mountain streams and mountain valleys, soaked in tradition and centuries old culture. (Optional lunch - if required, please indicate on the booking request). Overnight in Zermatt.
Return to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request.
- 3star:Soldanella, Hauser, Laudinella, Baren
- 4star:Art Boutique Hotel Monopol, Steffani, Crystal
- 5star: PREMIUM: Steffani superior rooms
- 6star: Badrutt’s Palace
- 3star: Sarazena, Bristol, Excelsior, Butterfly
- 4star: Swiss Alpine Hotel, Allalin, Alpen Resort, Simi, Walliserhof, La Ginabelle, Pollux, Parkhotel Beau Site, Schlosshotel Zermatt
- 5star: PREMIUM: Unique Hotel Post
- 6star: Mont Cervin Palace
- Swiss Card Glacier Express (3 transfers) in 2nd class from/to Swiss border or airport
- Seat reservation Glacier Express Premium
- 1 night in St. Moritz, room, bath or shower/WC, breakfast
- 1 night in Zermatt, room, bath or shower / WC, breakfast
- Any additional tickets for optional excursions to travel by rail, boat, postalcoaches and cable cars can be purchased at 25-50% of the regular fares
- Prices are not valid for during Events, Bank holidays or any other special occasion.
- All above Rates, hotels and other services are subject to availability on the actual time of booking.