Take a tour of Versailles with a difference - by bicycle! It's the only way to see Versailles' expansive gardens plus you'll get to see highlights of Versailles that most visitors miss, including Marie Antoinette's country-style Hameau, the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon. You'll also enjoy a picnic by the Grand Canal then take a tour of the Palace of Versailles.
- Versailles bike day tour
- Tour Versailles' gardens by bicycles and see far more than visitors on foot
- Marie Antoinette's farm-style Hameau, the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon
- Visit to Versailles' market to shop for delicious picnic provisions
- Picnic lunch by the Grand Canal
- Audio-guide at Versailles
- Bicycle and helmet
- Entrance fees
- Roundtrip train tickets from Paris to Versailles
- Up to 1.5 hours in the Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
If a children's bike is required, you must advise at time of booking.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You will cover an area of approximately 10 miles on a relatively flat terrain. The ride is leisurely and therefore suitable for all levels of fitness.
Child seats are available if requested at the time of booking
Tandem bikes are available for children aged 10 years and younger.
Central Paris, 15th arrondissement
9 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:00pm