Enjoy the best of Rome on a four-hour bike tour with a local guide. Cycle through Rome, discovering its ancient monuments, fancy shopping streets, beautiful churches and fountains. The tour route will provide a reminiscent view of Rome's main attractions, plus some hidden squares and little alleys that are less common among tourists. For a leisurely, yet authentic, look at Rome, this tour should not be missed.
EUR 55.00 Per Person
- Four-hour guided bike tour of Rome
- 27-gear trekking bike
- See sights including the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain (morning tours only) with your local guide
- Hear interesting facts and stories about the attractions
- Experience a different side of Rome, cycling in total relaxation, away from the traffic!
- Discover hidden spots, little alleys and Rome's unique atmosphere
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of 12 people, for a more personalized experience
Tours include a self-guided visit to the Pantheon. A full list of sights visited can be seen below:
- Trevi Fountain (morning departures only*)
- Colle Oppio garden and the Domus Aurea (unusual view of the Colosseum)
- Imperial Forums
- Trajan Column
- Venezia Square
- Spanish Steps (morning tours only*)
- Piazza Navona
- Campo de' Fiori and Farnese Square
- Trastevere (excluding tours in June, July and August)
- S. Maria in Trastevere (morning tour only*)
- Santa Maria Sopra Minerva ( afternoon tour only*)
- Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary ( afternoon tour only*)
- Galleria Colonna ( morning tour only*)
- Parco Savello - Giardino degli Aranci ( afternoon tour only*)
- Via Condotti (morning tour only*)
- Portico di Ottavia
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill (view of the Roman Forums)
- 27-gear trekking bike
- Local guide
- A rain coat (if necessary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 45 lbs (20 kg)
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
- You will cover an area of approximately 16km. The ride is leisurely, but includes a few hills, so is aimed at participants that are able to bike with a basic level of fitness
- Are the tours safe? The answer is: Absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all, meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
- Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck
Please note: *The evening tour will visit Circo Massimo including the view on the Palatine Hill, Aventine Hill and Castel St. Angelo instead of the sights* listed above.
Participating in a guided bike tour means exploring Rome with an expert guide capable of guiding you in a stress-free way around Rome, where every open square is a discovery, every alley is a surprise and there is an unexpected encounter around every corner.
Please note: Rome's Trevi Fountain is currently under restoration until late 2015. A walkway above the central portion of the fountain will allow you to catch a glimpse of the ongoing work. Water will be drained during the process, but you'll still be able to cast your coins into the fountain for luck.