Lisbon & SurroundingsPlaces Covered : Lisbon - Estoril - Fátima
DAY 1 – LISBON (ARRIVAL)
In your arrival at Lisbon airport our driver/guide will give you a warm welcome and will take you to your Hotel. Check-in and accommodation in Lisbon.
Overnight stay in Lisbon.
DAY 2 – LISBON / SINTRA / CASCAIS / ESTORIL
Departure: 09h00 a.m. The first day of our amazing trip will begin with a Lisbon City Tour. Lisbon is the vibrant and historic capital city, also called the “city of the seven hills”. Belem will be our first stop and it has the biggest cultural heritage and the largest concentration of monuments, like the Belém Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries. We will also visit the church of Jeronimos Monastery – listed World Heritage by UNESCO – a masterpiece of the “Manueline” style, and the National Coach Museum, with one of the most important collection of old carriages in the world (on Mondays both visits will be replaced by Ajuda
We will continue to Alfama, an old and traditional district, where we will have the opportunity to walk through its narrow streets.
Then we will pass by the downtown to admire the most important squares of Lisbon and will finish this visit at Marquês de Pombal Square. In the afternoon, we will proceed to Sintra, a fairly-tale place known for its many Romantic architectural monuments. Then we will head onto Roca Cape (the most westerly point of Europe), to appreciate the incredible view over the Atlantic Ocean. And after our return along the coast, we will travel to Cascais, one of the country's leading resorts destinations with sun, sea, sightseeing and sophistication. On our way back to Lisbon, we will pass by Estoril, home of the famous Casino and its lovely gardens.
Accommodation in Lisbon.
DAY 3 – ÓBIDOS / NAZARÉ / BATALHA / FÁTIMA
On this day, we will start visiting the charming and picturesque surroundings of Lisbon. Our first stop will be Óbidos. This little town is located on a hilltop, encircled by a fortified wall, and it is mostly intact or recovered. Here we will stroll through its impressive and traditional streets and we will find its finest handicraft. Then we will proceed to the most famous fishing village in Portugal. Nazaré doesn’t contain the architectural treasures or grandiose monuments prevalent in other Portuguese towns but it maintains the Tradition alive.
And our tour will continue to Batalha, where we will visit the church of Batalha Monastery, a gothic masterpiece of the XIV century, also listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Then we will achieve the Fatima Shrine, one of the most popular Catholic pilgrimage sites in the world, where many believe three young children witnessed apparitions of the Virgin Mary, in 1917. Visit the famous Sanctuary and we will also admire the houses of these Three Shepherd, before return to Lisbon.
Accommodation in Lisbon.
DAY 4 – RETURN
After a great breakfast at the Hotel, our driver/guide will transfer you to Lisbon airport. End of our services.
Tour Price Includes
- 03 Nights at 4 Star Hotel stay in Lisbon, room with private facilities
- Daily Breakfast at your hotels of stay.
- Entrances into the following monuments: Jeronimos Monastery Church, Coach Museum (or Ajuda National Palace) (Lisbon); Vila Palace (Sintra); Batalha Monastery Church (Batalha); Houses of the three Shepherd (Fatima)
- Modern and comfortable bus or minibus
- Guide during the tour: English, Portuguese and Spanish
- 24h/7 Customer Service Assistance, during your travel
- All Hotel/Airport and Intercity transfers are Included
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Anything or any services which are not specified in tour inclusions are excluded.