Italian EsplanadePlaces Covered : Rome – Venice – Florence – Pisa – Milan
DAY 1 – ARRIVE ROME AIRPORT, TRANSFER TO ROME HOTEL
Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica Tour
Arrival at Rome International Airport, and transfer you your hotel in Rome. Check-in to your hotel, and continue to explore the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
Discover the vast complex of rooms, artwork, and history of Vatican. Skip all the entrance lines to explore halls such as the Gallery of the Maps and Raphael’s Rooms; step inside the Sistine Chapel to admire ‘The Creation of Adam’ by Michelangelo; and hear little-known tales about sacred St. Peter’s Basilica.
Overnight stay in Rome
DAY 2 – ROME: FULL DAY ROME CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR WITH COLOSSEUM (SKIP-THE-LINE) ENTRY
After breakfast, full-day Rome city tour with a skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum. Visit famous Rome attractions, such as Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and more!
Later visit the Colosseum or Coliseum, also known as the Flavian Amphitheatre, is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy. Built of travertine limestone, tuff, and brick-faced concrete, it was the largest amphitheatre ever built at the time and held 50,000 spectators
Overnight stay in Rome
DAY 3 – ROME TO VENICE TRANSFER: VENICE CITY SIGHTSEEING GONDOLA RIDE
After breakfast, check-out from Rome hotel and transfer to Venice. Arrive Venice and evening enjoy serene Venetian gondola ride along the canals and explore the carnival, the masks, the Doge's Palace, St Marks square, the list goes on, but it's surely the gondola (and gondolier) that has becoming the defining image of Venice.
Overnight stay in Venice
DAY 4 – VENICE: VISIT MURANO, BURANO AND TORCELLO SIGHTSEEING TOURS
After breakfast, explore Murano, Burano and Torcello, the most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon by motorboat. Admire master glass blowers at work at a factory on Murano. Continue to watch Byzantine churches on Torcello—the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta and the Church of Santa Fosca. Later see the painted houses of Burano.
Overnight stay in Venice
DAY 5 – VENICE TO FLORENCE TRANSFER BY TRAIN: DAY TRIP TO PISA AND LEANING TOWER OF PISA TOUR
After breakfast, transfer from Venice to Florence by train 2nd class, and Check-in to your hotel in Florence. Afternoon visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of Italy's most popular attractions. Explore the famous Renaissance city of Pisa. After a panoramic drive through the Tuscan countryside, you'll drive along the embankment lining the River Arno into Pisa. This masterpiece of Romanesque art is surrounded by the equally beautiful baptistery and cathedral.
Overnight stay in Florence
DAY 6 – FLORENCE TO MILAN TRANSFER BY TRAIN: FULL DAY MILAN CITY SIGHTSEEING BUS TOUR
After breakfast, transfer from Florence to Milan. Check-in to your hotel, and continue to explore Milan city sightseeing tour for rest of the day.
Milan is the international capital of fashion and design, with an extraordinary historical and artistic heritage. Visit Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Admire da Vinci's exquisite The Last Supper mural that depicts Jesus' last meal with his disciples. Explore Piazza Duomo with the famous Cathedral, the symbol of the city, the Brera district with the famous Pinacoteca that houses great masterpieces of art history, the fashion district with the boutiques of the most famous brands, the modern neighborhood of Porta Nuova with its skyscrapers, are testimony to the different facets of this city.
Overnight stay in Milan
DAY 7 – MILAN HOTEL – MILAN AIRPORT TRANSFER
After Breakfast, check-out from your hotel and transfer to Milan Airport for your flight back home or continue your stay in Europe at your own request.
Tour Price Includes
- 02 Nights Hotel stay in Rome, room with private facilities
- 02 Nights Hotel stay in Venice, room with private facilities
- 01 Night Hotel stay in Florence, room with private facilities
- 01 Night Hotel stay in Milan, room with private facilities
- Daily Breakfast at your hotels of stay
- Full day Rome City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Visit Colosseum, with Skip the Line entry ticket
- Visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica with entry.
- Venice City Sightseeing Gondola Serenade
- Day Trip to Murano, Burano and Torcello Islands from Venice
- Day Trip to Pisa and Leaning Tower of Pisa from Florence
- Full Day Milan City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Rome to Venice transfer by train 2nd class
- Venice to Florence transfer by train 2nd class
- Florence to Milan transfer by train 2nd class
- All Hotel/Airport and Intercity transfers are Included
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Anything or any services which are not specified in tour inclusions are excluded.