Amazing Switzerland TourPlaces Covered : Zurich Airport - Interlaken - Lauterbrunnen - Lucerne - Zurich
DAY 1 – ARRIVE INTERLAKEN, SWITZERLAND
Arrive any swiss airport or border and transfer to interlaken by train 2nd class. Check-in to your Hotel and continue to explore lake thun Interlaken, one of the best lakes for enjoying boat Cruise. A cruise on the clear, blue waters of lake Thun amid the mountains of the Bernese Oberland is an unforgettable experience. Reach Oberhofen castle, which is 13th-century old Castle & gardens with a museum of Bernese Culture & a smoking parlour.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 2 – JUNGFRAUJOCH – TOP OF EUROPE & LAUTERBRUNNEN VALLEY
Explore the popular excursion to Jungfraujoch -Top of Europe. The Cog Wheel Jungfrau Railway takes you upto the Jungfraujoch – at 3454 m / 11'333 ft the highest railway station in Europe. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier,the longest glacier in the Alps. You will return back to Interlaken via Lauterbrunnen – valley of 72 waterfalls,some popular are Staubbach Falls, Trümmelbach Falls, Murrenbach Falls, Reichenbach Falls, Staldenbach Falls and Talbach Falls.
Overnight stay in Interlaken.
DAY 3 – INTERLAKEN - LUCERNE: MT. TITLIS & LAKE LUCERNE CRUISE
Transfer from Interlaken to lucerne transfer via train 2nd class. Check-in to your hotel and continue for full day excursion to Mt. Titlis and Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise. From Lucerne the train takes you to the mountain monestry village Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotaircablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. And get your thrills on the TITLIS Cliff Walk, a spectacular Suspension bridge at a height of 3041 m/10'000 ft. Later explore Lake Lucerne boat cruise and evening return back to your hotel in Lucerne.
Overnight stay in Lucerne.
DAY 4 – LUCERNE - ZURICH: RHINE FALLS - EUROPE'S LARGEST WATERFALL
Transfer from Lucerne to Zurich via train 2nd class. Arrive Zurich, check-in to your hotel, and continue your journey by train from Zurich main station via Winterthur to Schaffhausen to see the famous Rhine Falls – Europe's largest waterfall. Evening return back to Zurich and relax near Lake Zurich or enjoy boat cruise at Lake Limmat, included with your Swiss pass.
Overnight stay in Zurich.
DAY 5 – ZURICH – TOUR ENDS!
Transfer to Swiss border or airport or continue your stay in Switzerland at your own request. (This tour can also be booked in the opposite direction.)
Tour Price Includes
- 2 nights stay in Zurich, with breakfast
- 1 night stay in Interlaken, with breakfast
- 1 night stay in Lucerne, with breakfast
- Visit to Rhine Falls – Europe’s Largest Waterfall
- Day Trip to Bern - Swiss Capital & UNESCO Old Town
- Visit to Lindt Chocolate Outlet in Zurich
- Lake Thun Boat Cruise, with Oberhofen Castle, Interlaken
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Rotair Cable Car, Lucerne
- Lake Lucerne Boat Cruise
- 04 Days Swiss Travel Pass in 2nd Class for travel within Switzerland
- Lucerne to Zurich airport transfer on last day
- All Intercity and Hotel/Airport transfers within Switzerland are Included
- Travel Kit with Swiss Map, detailed day/time wise itinerary, all necessary documents and complete information.
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.