Balkan Tour – For GroupPlaces Covered : Macedonia – Albania – Montenegro – Croatia – Bosnia & Herzegovina
DAY 1 – ARRIVAL - SKOPJE
Arrival Skopje. Panoramic Tour in Skopje , Lunch in local restaurant. Check in hotel. Free time. Dinner at hotel. Overnight.
DAY 2 – SKOPJE – OHRID LAKE
Breakfast. Check out. Skopje city tour : Start walking tour – including Stone Bridge, Old Bazaar, Old Rail Station, Mustafa-Pasha Mosque, Daut Pasha Hamam, from the XV century and the monument of Mother Teresa. Traveling to Ohrid. Lunch in a local restaurant and after lunch visiting city center : Hadzi Turgut Mosque, Zeynel Abedin Pasha Tekke, Old bazaar and Ohrid Lake. Check in Hotel. Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 3 – OHRID – TIRANA
Breakfast. Check out and goodbye to Macedonia. Traveling to Albania and its Capital – Tirana. Upon arrival we will have lunch in local restaurant. City tour visiting : Mosque of Ethem-bey, Clock Tower, National Museum. Check in hotel, Dinner & Overnight.
DAY 4 – TIRANA – SHKODER - BUDVA
Breakfast. On our way to Budva and Adriatic Sea, we will stop at Shkoder, once the Capital of the Illyrian Kingdom (3rd century B.C.) visiting famous Rozafa Castle. Lunch in local restaurant. Continue to Budva (Montenegro). Upon arrival we will visit Old Town before check in hotel. Dinner & Overnight in Budva.
DAY 5 – BUDVA – KOTOR - DUBROVNIK
Breakfast. Traveling to Croatia but before leaving Montenegro we will isit Kotor – one of the most beautiful towns in this area. Entering the Old Town, visiting Sv. Trifun Cathedral and if we have enough time Kotor Castle which is 1335 stairs above the town. Continue to Dubrovnik, UNESCO protected pearl of the Adriatic. Lunch. Upon arrival we will visit Rector’s Palace, Franciscan Monastery, Old Pharmacy, Clock Tower, Orlando’s Columns. Lunch. Check in hotel. Dinner & Overnight.
DAY 6 – DUBROVNIK – POCITELJ – BLAGAJ - MOSTAR
Breakfast , Check out hotel. Transfer to Mostar. Before arrival, visit Old Town Pocitelj and the Source of Buna situated in Blagaj Town where famous Tekke will be visited also. Lunch. Proceed for Mostar city tour – visit Karadjoz bey Mosque, – walk through the old town and old bridge, listed as UNESCO heritage site. Enjoy the scenery of The Old Bridge from Ottoman period. Check in hotel, Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 7 – MOSTAR – KONJIC - SARAJEVO
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and traveling to Sarajevo via Konjic Town. Arrival in Sarajevo - Proceed to visit Old Town Bascarsija. Lunch in a local restaurant. Latin bridge, place where the Austro Hungarian Archduke was assassinated, what triggered the 1st World War; Brusa bezistan – covered market place; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque- built in 1530 year during the Ottoman era – and Gazi Husref Bey Madrass; Check in, Dinner and Overnight.
DAY 8 – SARAJEVO – TRAVNIK - JAJCE - SARAJEVO
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Central Bosnia and its main touristic attractions : Travnik - For over 150 years, the vizier - the Ottoman Sultan's representative in Bosnia - had his headquarters in this town, attracting both consulates and trade.Upon arrival, we will visit Old Town, Sulaimaniya Mosque, Medieval Castle and the Blue Water Source. Lunch. Continuing to Jajce – visit famous Jajce waterfalls and Pliva Lake. Back to Sarajevo. Dinner. Overnight.
DAY 9 – DEPARTURE
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to Sarajevo International Airport for departure to The Homeland.
Tour Price Includes
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel TCC Grand Plaza - Skopje
- Accommodation on HB basis at 5* Hotel Izgrev - Ohrid
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel Mundial – Tirana
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel Bracera – Budva
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel Grand Park – Dubrovnik
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel City or Bristol – Mostar
- Accommodation on HB basis at 4* Hotel Hollywood – Sarajevo (2n)
- Daily Lunch during the Tours (except Day 9) - All transportation via A/C Tourist Class Bus
- English speaking Tour-Escort (Day 1 – Day 9)
- Local English speaking guides during tours
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the Itinerary
Tour Price Excludes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses of personal nature.
- Local City tax or Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel/resort if applicable.
- Anything or any services which are not specified in tour inclusions are excluded.